Adapt2Achieve regional conferences enable adaptive sports providers to deliver improved program services to their communities. Based on the needs of the industry, the conferences provide administrative, fundraising, program development and adaptive sports training for coaches, therapists, volunteers, military staff and adaptive sports professionals.
Why You Should Join Us
Space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis and chapters of Disabled Sports USA receive priority registration. Content is based on survey feedback from DSUSA chapters and includes the following:
- Learn the latest adaptive sports teaching techniques from experts in the field
- Discover tips for raising more money
- Keep your participants safe with risk reduction best practices
- Find out how to better market your programs to new participants and volunteers
- Learn how to better manage human resources and volunteer staffing
- Network with other adaptive sports professionals
See calendar below for a full list of conferences and training opportunities being offered by Disabled Sports USA and our chapter network in 2016. Questions? Contact Daniel Sargent, Program Manager, email@example.com.
This program was funded in part by a grant from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. The opinions, findings and conclusions stated herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.