I Can Do Anything! Chapter Grant Application
Your VFB Pro license is UNVERIFIED. You must enter your license information before VFB Pro can fully function.
Grant Details (click here to view announcement)
- Grants for direct program costs for low income youth, ages 5-24. Programs must be provided at low cost or no cost to participants
- Summer & winter programs: September 2016-June 2017
- Types of programs:
- High School Athletes: Training or demo clinics for low income high school athletes (and coaches) interested in participating in school extracurricular athletics
- Sport Clinics: Single or multi-sport clinics for low income athletes
- Adaptive Equipment: For example, racing and throwing chairs, wheelchair basketball chairs, archery, volleyball, boccia sets, etc.
- Grants of up to $5,000 (depends on number of youth served)
- Program report must be submitted 14 days post program end date and no later than June 30, 2017
Disabled Sports USA is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.