I Can Do Anything! Chapter Grant Application
Your VFB Pro license is UNVERIFIED. You must enter your license information before VFB Pro can fully function.
Grant Details (click here to view full announcement)
- Direct program expenses for low income* youth and young adults with disabilities, ages 16-29. Programs must be provided at low cost or no cost to participants
- Eligible states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
- Grants ranging from $3,00 – $10,000 (depends on number of youth served)
- Summer & winter sports programs: July 2016 – Feb 15, 2017
- Participants must complete brief DSUSA survey on impact of sports participation (complete online form here or hard copy)
- Program report must be submitted 14 days post program end date and no later than March 1, 2017
*Youth must qualify or be currently receiving assistance from one or more of the programs: Medicaid, Unemployment, Social Services Disability Benefits, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Free School Lunch Program, Aid for Dependent Children, Foster Care or other similar state or federal financial assistance program.
Disabled Sports USA is a nonprofit, tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.