The Diana Golden Race Development Program offers support to the DSUSA National Chapter Network in support of the growth of grass-roots ski and snowboard racing programs.
Chapters of Disabled Sports USA are eligible to apply for funding ($1,000-$3,000 awards) to support programs in alpine ski and snowboard racing taking place prior to April 15, 2017.
Chapters are encouraged to apply for funding in one of the following areas:
- Host a race at your resort
- Offer athlete awards at your race
- Host an alpine ski or snowboard race camp
- Hire a team coach
- Purchase racing equipment or team apparel
- Travel and lodging for attending races on NASTAR courses
- Lift tickets for other resorts to access NASTAR courses
- Costs associated with accessing NASTAR courses
- Costs associated with participant outreach
2015 GRANT CYCLE IS NOW CLOSED.
Next grant cycle will start September 2016
Get Athletes Involved
Calendar: See calendar below for a full list of training opportunities and races being offered through the Disabled Sports USA chapter network in the 2015-16 season.
NASTAR: Athletes are also able to race at any NASTAR course at a resort near you.
Athletes participating in NASTAR races will automatically be competing for a DSUSA scholarship of free attendance at the STARS Race Camp (March 22-26, 2016) and up to $500 to attend the NASTAR National Championships 2016.
Feb 15th, 2016 is the last day to race and qualify for the Nature Valley NASTAR National Championships.
Diana Golden Event Calendar
No Upcoming Event Information Available